New York Times picture
October 8, 2005
Finally, I got my scanner working. From the print version of the NY Times article.
Posted by jen | Filed Under Jen says
- Bullish: What I Learned About Business From Selling Girl Scout Cookies (i.e., Not What The Girl Scouts Had In Mind)
- Bullish: Help! I Don’t Have Any Job Skills (Does ‘English’ Count?)
- Bullish Life: The Truth About Egg Donation
- Bullish: How To Think Of Moneymaking Ideas
- Bullish: How To Attack 2014 Like A Badass
- Bullish: Should You Channel Your Sexual Energy Into Your Goals? (Wait, What?)
- Bullish: Do You Need a Business Plan to Start a Business? (Hint: No)
- Bullish: Is College Worth It? And How Important is Youthful Success?
- Bullish: How Getting Hit On By Dudes Trains You For Career Negotiations
- Bullish: Should You Act More Confident By Making Yourself Larger (Like a Blowfish)?