getbullish shop

Important Announcement: Jenisfamous comes clean

August 10, 2006

This post addresses an important issue which is not flattering to me, but which I have ignored for far too long.

A watchful reader on fark.com observed recently that:

“She looks like Pee Wee Herman in drag.”

It’s true!

My friends, although this a difficult time for the blog, I must be upfront with you. I cannot deny this charge.

In fact, I will go so far as to say that just looking at these pictures makes me hot for Reba the Mail Lady.

It works in grayscale, too!

I never make this expression.

What can I say? Back in the ’80s, he was a handsome man.

It’s true! Tell your friends!

Comments

21 Responses to “Important Announcement: Jenisfamous comes clean”

1. zombiehellmonkey on August 10th, 2006 9:32 pm

ROFL.

I dunno, Pee Wee Herman is not a bad looking guy.

2. anne altman on August 11th, 2006 4:52 pm

peewee wishes he had a rack like yours!

3. Savvy1007 on August 12th, 2006 3:20 am

mmm hmmm… separated at birth…
    just don’t get caught in the theater playing right hand Luke like he did…

4. zombiehellmonkey on August 12th, 2006 8:07 am

peewee wishes he had a rack like yours!

I’m sure that he’s not the only one!

5. zombiehellmonkey on August 12th, 2006 7:08 pm

So which came first:

Pee Wee Herman or Jen Dziura?

6. zombiehellmonkey on August 12th, 2006 8:36 pm

I dunno why, but I feel drawn to this post; I feel like I need to keep commenting on it.

7. zombiehellmonkey on August 13th, 2006 10:45 pm

Just my daily pee wee herman post. I wonder how that guy is doing now? is he out of prison?

8. zombiehellmonkey on August 14th, 2006 1:23 am

Maybe you should change the name of your site to jenispeeweeherman.com

9. JenIsFamous on August 14th, 2006 1:29 am

Zombie, you are hilarious!!

10. zombiehellmonkey on August 14th, 2006 8:01 am

Well, it’s coming up to my bedtime, so I thought I’d post one more comment on your excellent Pee Wee Herman post, before I visit the realm of Succubus.

Hmmm, it was a really great idea, but I seem to have forgotten it now. I’ll post it tomorrow instead…

Goodnight Pee Wee.

11. zombiehellmonkey on August 14th, 2006 3:36 pm

Perhaps it would make a good episode of Time Cop, where you have to travel back in time to that eventful night to stop Paul Reubens from making the mistake that would destroy his career as Pee Wee Herman in order to boost your own.

12. Dave O'Gara on August 22nd, 2006 5:42 am

Genetic theory will tell you that some traits come in bundles. How can I put this is a way a hipster can understand?

Ok, Polydactyl cats, persians, and hairless cats are notoriously affectionate. Other breeded cats, the siamese and abysinian have more prominent snoots and are way high strung.

So you can judge a cat’s personality merely by it’s appearence. Is it any surprise that two simillar looking people would share the same gift? Actually the begginings of Pee Wee’s career are fascinating, and have many paralells to Jen’s.

What I would like to know is if we can find any other comedy Dopplegangers. There’s one guy out there who makes a living impersonating Chris Farley, but since that’s an affectation I don’t think we should count it.

13. Dave O'Gara on August 22nd, 2006 5:46 am

Okay one last thing. I am trying not to think too much about the consequences of me watching “Adult Swim” now. Having rubbed out more than a few to pics of Jen on this site I feel I could be swayed to the other side. I would not like my first queer crush to be on Paul Reubens, thank you Jen for ruining my life.

14. Lil Wayne looks just like Alfred E. Newman | Jen Is Famous on July 11th, 2008 8:59 pm

[...] Of course, maybe I shouldn’t talk…   [...]

15. Zombiehellmonkey on March 24th, 2010 3:00 pm

Hi back, felt drawn to this post once again.

So maybe you should do an update to this post – Jen is Pee Wee Revisited – do you still look like Pee Wee Herman. Maybe the time has come for Pee Wee to look like you?

Enough fun for now, I’ll be back.

16. jen on March 24th, 2010 3:02 pm

Wow, Zombie, I didn’t realize you’ve been multiply commenting on this post for years!

17. Zombiehellmonkey on March 24th, 2010 4:25 pm

Hi Jen, maybe it’s a form of OCD.

18. Jennifer Dziura.com on August 10th, 2010 12:32 pm

[...] Here is my normal skin tone (from the post in which I addressed allegations that I look like Pee Wee Herman in drag): [...]

19. Jennifer Dziura.com on June 10th, 2011 10:45 pm

[...] Update: Jenisfamous comes clean [...]

20. Zombiehellmonkey on October 16th, 2012 1:13 pm

Hi back, felt drawn to this post once again.

This is somewhat becoming like a ritual, an ugly reminder. Do you think we can do something special for the 10th anniversary of this post?

Hope all is well. I’ve grown up and gotten married, kid on the way. I visited NY last year but didn’t have time to check out one of your spellingbee gigs.

Anyway, until next time :D

21. Zombiehellmonkey on October 16th, 2012 1:27 pm

Oh, and incase you’re still freaking out over it after all these years, no, I don’t think you look anything like Pee Wee Herman. I hope that finally cures your insomnia.

Got something to say?